check to have links open new windows

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Exhaustion

Wednesday is my last chance to get some rest. Tomorrow through next monday I will be working on websites as well as doing the work of 2 people at the paper. (really, they fired a guy, and I'm doing both jobs now.) It's amazing what people will do for money. I guess I can't complain, I do like the rush of all the stress and keeping everything up in the air, I love making money too. But I do miss those halcyon days of yesteryear (2004) when I was able to get by on freelance work and luck.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to complain! I actually do enjoy all the work I have to do, it's just nice to get a break now and then, a real break, like 3 weeks in Ireland, not 4 days in Ohio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home