check to have links open new windows

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Black Eyed Peas should be deported

I have heard the new single by the Black Eyed Peas. It's called "my humps" and it is a crime

If you have the misfortune of hearing this alleged music, remember, this is not a joke. They are able to spit out those lyrics with a straight face. If it were a joke, it would be too over the top to be funny. Nobody would believe weird al if he spoofed something and it came out like this.

So, I move we deport them. They are clearly "with the terrorists."
Send them to

Oh I don't care, just send them somewhere where they can't record any more "music"

Here's a sampling-
Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home