check to have links open new windows

Friday, May 12, 2006

Angelina's baby

Down below somewhere, I believe I made the prediction that this coming tuesday will be the day Angie finally uncrosses her legs and brings another ridiculously rich child into the world, and by some sort of ironic symoblism, she's doing it in one of the poorest countries in world.

How poor is it?

So poor, Bad and Angie have a veritable army of security to keep from being kidnapped by bandits.

I suppose she's trying to help them out, I don't really see how this helps, but at least she's trying. And building some clinics or something. That's actually useful.

"Give all your money to the poor and follow me" - If you don't know who said it, well, you didn't go to sunday school.

Or, give about 2% and have your reward here on earth. (then hire a private army to keep the rabble away from the other 98%)

Ok, enough belly-aching. I'm actually very glad that Angelina finds a way to help out. And I stand by my prediction. Tuesday...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having known JC for some time, I think I should warn any of you other lurkers out there that his predictions are usually comically wrong.

Fri May 12, 10:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, its wednesday, chump. where is the baby?

Wed May 17, 10:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger JC said...

Hey, I also predicted Gore would win in 2000.

See anonymous above.

Thu May 18, 03:47:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home