check to have links open new windows

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Look upon my weather ye mighty


My Yahoo Messenger tells me the weather everywhere I have friends, and right now I just want to say...

Nyah nyah!

Do you realize that a couple days ago, Sunday, the Sunday after thanksgiving, I took my family to the beach and went for a swim?

Oh, yeah- that's Drew Barrymore.
She's cute.

And the president got dissed by his supposed puppet Maliki

I don't like W, but I don't think I'd cancel a meeting with him if his army was protecting my house.

And Britney is out showing her yoni to anyone who wants to see it. (why couldn't she do that back when she was hot?)

I just like the word yoni. Lingam is good too, but saying "yoni" with a straight face is almost impossible, and its kind of an onomatopea.

Goodnight from the tropics!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoni???

What the heck is that? Isn't that the guy who plays the Pan Pipes or something?

He's darned good, that Yoni.

Peas. :)

n2

Thu Dec 20, 11:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home