check to have links open new windows

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

screw it, here's another hottie


I wrote another post about Iran, Syria, Israel, and what's about to happen, but you don't want that now do you? So here's a nice picture to look at and isn't she nice. She can call my hometown Shitsburg, shit city, whatever you want babe.

Are you watching Lost? cuz I'm not. - in fact, I haven't had television since May. I mean we have a TV, and a DVD player, and a seemingly endless supply of Elmo videos, but no actual tv. Sometimes I try to piece together the Daily Show or the Colbert Report on you tube, and usually once a day I watch Keith Olberman go off on the president. I don't know how he stays so consistently eloquent and nasty day after day. But it's good fun.

OH YEAH, don't forget Lonelygirl15... Damn that show is good. but they only give you a 3 minute episode every couple of days. But I think Bree is going to turn in Daniel to the cult and they're going to cut his wanger off or something.

So it turns out nobody knows if Britney's baby is a boy or a girl. I am going to be honest now, Britney is no longer hot enough for me to care. If you care, you're probably just gloating. Its like seeing the cheerleader in high school who was so f-ing hot that she wouldn't even speak to you, and finding out that she's living in a trailer with her 6 kids from 5 different daddies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney had a boy. The BC can be found online. Get with it, lover.

Wed Oct 25, 02:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boy, Girl...Who the fuck cares? Just one more little piece of white trash blowing around the trailer park...

Although seeing that scuzball hubby of hers get the FU from John Cena on RAW last week was quite nice. When his head hit the canvas I was hoping John had let him land wrong and broken his scrawny little neck. I know, I know, it is fake but still fun to watch.

Thu Oct 26, 10:35:00 AM EDT  
Blogger JC said...

Whats a BC?

is that some kind of internet thing like lmao? I just learned what that meant.
there's another one that I see sometimes, no idea what it means. I can't even remember what it is so nevermind.

OH- Birth Certificate!

well done.

Thu Oct 26, 09:43:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home