check to have links open new windows

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Priceless



Yes, It's real.









I actually got flamed on an 11 year old girl's blog today. Check it out Here

Kali is a young girl who wants to be a singer / dancer, she posted on Americablog saying:
you all need to grow up! Democrats suck! You are insane. How many people do you think they actually poll in those things!? Those things are like the little pop up polls you get on your computer,they didn't poll the whole country! Plus, why would you want to get out of iraq? I know,so that maybe we could all get bombed,that would be fun,spread peace huh? Ya, I'm sure that all those wicked evil people would love that,I'm sure they would put down their weapons and give us all hugs.I wish. America is free,and we didn't get and keep that way by backin' down,givin' up with out a fight.If you say that America is just out lookin' for a fight and after 9/11 I'd have to say your right. If you mess with America,if you mess with the big dog. We'll stick a boot up your ass,simple as that. Go to Canada, chickens.
Clearly I wanted to respond, but when I figured out she was a little girl, I tried to go a little easier on her. After all, in a few years she'll be shouting just as hard for the other side. I am sure this young lady has only ever got her news from Sean Hannity, so I posted to her blog, hoping to demonstrate that not all "liberals" are whatever they say we are over on Fox.

Along comes Archangel to straigten me out. I felt Archangel was getting a little too snippy for my comfort on a child's blog, so I invited him here for discussion.

Here you go Archangel, Let's hear more about how I am an apologist for an ideology of hate.

8 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Credit is due to RK in Ohio for sending me this photo.

Wed Sep 14, 12:55:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

First up, I am having a hard time stopping laughing. JC, that is a REALLY funny pic...

I wrote this really long reply and decided it would be better as a full post on my site. It will be up in a few minutes.

Wed Sep 14, 11:29:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is the best and as for the 11 year old girl, when she grows up and moves out from her Daddy/Husband/Brothers control and begins to pay Bush Taxes and bows to his Religious Cult she will understand life!

Wed Sep 14, 09:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Comment spammers all need to be taken out and shot right in the mouth. I got hit by them twice just today. If they aren't stopped the blog will go the way of Usenet.

Thu Sep 15, 12:19:00 PM EDT  
Blogger JC said...

It's just been this last week that it's become a big thing, I get about 2 a day now. The only thing I can do is delete them. I hope a prophylactic is put in place soon.

Thu Sep 15, 12:28:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doubt it! JC is on the streets all day long spreading contempt for our fellow man. He shares his love with all he meets.

Fri Sep 16, 03:09:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JC has a wife? wow, there's someone for everybody out there isn't there?

Sat Sep 17, 11:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I've actually seen JC's wife, and she is HOT!

JC, not so much.

It's one of those "how did he ever get with her" things.

Lucky bastard

Sun Sep 18, 07:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home